24 December 2008

merryychristmas

new york city 13/12/08





my sister asked this poor lady with a cane to take our picture in the middle of all the trees. she was really sweet though.

this morning i went to breakfast with a bunch of friends and exchanged gifts and stuff. my friend got me one of the post secret books, i found the best secret in there to describe me perfectly.
"i fear that i'll never be able to make a living off of what i love doing" (i.e - art)
i think im gonna be dirt poor when i graduate college if i major in studio arts and it's gonna be great because i guess at least i wont be stuck working at an office miserble just because it pays the bills. (that's probably a really illogical way of thinking)

merrry christmas, everyone:]


1 comment:

  1. Cute bokeh! That's great that you love art, and I wish you luck in whatever path you decide to go.

    ReplyDelete